TherapyNotes is the national leader in web-based behavioral health practice management and electronic health records software for private practices, psychologists, therapists, counselors, social workers and psychiatrists. Our software-as-a-service solution integrates patient scheduling, medical records, billing and electronic claims to streamline the way mental health professionals manage their practice.
TherapyNotes offers careers that provide you with the freedom to do amazing work, interact with great people, and offer fantastic learning and growth opportunities. Our team empowers and challenges each other to learn and solve complex problems. We build and manage web applications with a strong emphasis in healthcare. If you are looking to join a supportive team, use your leadership experience, and build great products, please submit your application.
Our growing team is located remotely and on-site at our 30,000 square foot corporate headquarters in Horsham, PA!
TherapyNotes is seeking an experienced Cyber Security Engineer to join our team of technology enthusiasts. The right candidate possesses both deep and wide expertise in the security space will focus on threat intelligence development, risk/vulnerability management, and incident response.
- 5+ years experience as a system security engineer or information security compliance professional
- Systems Security Certified Professional (SSCP) strongly preferred
- Expert in the latest security principles, techniques, and standards
- Proficiency in designing, implementing, and maintaining security solutions
- Proficiency in various security systems: intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, identity management systems, log management, content filtering, etc.
- Proficiency in OWASP, CIS and/or other security standards
- Proficiency knowledge of HITRUST, PCI DSS, NIST, or equivalent audit frameworks
- Proficiency with cloud-based solutions and web related technologies
- Displays an entrepreneurial instinct for identifying value and pragmatic solutions
- Ability to manage diverse activities simultaneously, delivering on commitments and operating with speed, accuracy and good judgment
- Ability to operate independently as well as influence across the technology organization
- Strong project management skills and detail oriented
- Hands-on management of all security solutions across the organization: SIEM, DLP, E/MDR, vulnerability management, security awareness.
- Develop internal threat intelligence through new security technology & emerging threats and provide recommendations to strengthen the information security environment
- Evaluate the technical security posture of newly proposed third-party solutions
- Identify and document cyber risks and manage mitigation, follow up on open security risks, and report issues to leadership
- Develop and update information security policies and procedures as needed
- Ensure that information security requirements are built into architectures and new technology projects
- Act as a technical information security consultant for internal business teams and the IT department to implement and support new and existing technologies
- Ensure the running application and developing codebase protects the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of our customer’s data
- Evaluate the application architecture for security risks and develops remediation plans for identified vulnerabilities
- Taking an active and aggressive approach to cyber security
- Protecting our client’s information
- Cultivating a DevOps culture
- Improving site reliability through innovative, cloud-first architectures
- Competitive salary – $90,000-$140,000/year
- Comp-time and flexible work hours
- Full health, life, disability, and dental insurance
- Retirement plan with company contribution
- Annual company profit sharing
- Personal development/training budget
- Open, collaborative work environment
- Extensive 2-week onboarding plan
- Comprehensive mentorship program
- Company provided refreshments
TherapyNotes, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All candidates whom have been given a conditional offer of employment with TherapyNotes, LLC must also undergo a criminal background check.
To apply for this job please visit remotive.com.