Keyo is looking for a highly experienced Cryptography and Security Engineer to join our team to help us continue to evolve the biometric capture systems that provide the foundation for biometric authentication within the Keyo network. The ideal candidate will play a pivotal role in designing, developing, and analyzing cryptographic algorithms and systems to ensure the secure communication, authentication, and integrity of sensitive data.
You will be working with our Security Manager, Biometric team, and hardware teams towards the development of secure and robust cryptographic solutions that protect sensitive information and ensure the privacy and security of our organization and its stakeholders.
- Design and develop cryptographic algorithms, protocols, and systems to provide secure communication, authentication, data integrity, and non-repudiation.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of cryptographic standards, policies, and procedures.
- Align Keyo’s security goals with security standards frameworks: SOC2, NIST – CSF, ISO 27001, CSA CCM, PCI-DSS, GDPR
- Work closely with the Security Manager to set best practices, protocols, and methodologies consistent with cryptographic industry standards
- Assess upcoming SLAs and design future proof solutions for deployments
- Collaborate with computer vision engineers, infrastructure engineers, CPO, and biometric teams to to integrate cryptographic mechanisms into products and services.
- Hands on experience working with private and public key cryptography
- Maintain regular risk mitigation and governance practices associated with cryptography
- 5+ years of proven experience in Cryptography
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, or related degree in Computer Science, Cryptography, Mathematics, or a related field
- Knowledge and experience in enterprise architecture frameworks
- Strong knowledge of cryptography (AES, hashing, one-time pad, etc.) offerings
- Hands on experience working with private and public keys, network and application encryption, mobile device, MFA, on prem and cloud encryption methods and protection
- Strong experience working with hardware or IOT Devices
- Demonstrated working experience in remote globally-distributed environment
- Experience within the biometric industry, helpful
We are proud to offer a full suite of benefits to our employees
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Life Insurance
- 401K Matching
- 529 Plans
- We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
- We are building a company that reflects the world in which we want to live. One where we can enjoy the convenience of biometrics without compromising our privacy or personal freedom. To make this a reality, our technology allows businesses of all kinds to adopt biometric authentication quickly and easily. With Keyo, people are clocking into work, paying for a coffee, and unlocking doors with a wave of their hand. Our team is remote first, by design. Our talented employees work from all over the world because we want Keyo to reflect the people who use it: global citizens who bring their diverse perspectives to solve unique problems.
- We are at an exciting juncture and looking for new voices and ideas to continue building our vision for the company. Keyo believes that the things that make us unique are our greatest strengths. We have an inclusive, global, remote-first workplace that comprises people from all different lifestyles, backgrounds, abilities, and nationalities.
- Please note: Keyo is undergoing SOC2 compliance and performs background checks, and provides security training to team members.
To apply for this job please visit remotive.com.