Hello, prospective pickle! Make Relish/Design Pickle is growing fast, and we are looking to expand our team by adding a Quality Specialist. The Quality Specialist will ensure to monitor, review and propose measures to correct or improve the Creative Quality requests of Design Pickle’s customers and help Design Pickle continue their mission to be the most helpful creative platform in the world! This role is an excellent opportunity to leverage your creative expertise and quality standards to make an immediate impact on Design Pickle’s customers!
Reports to: Quality Team
Hours: 9 am PST to 6 pm PST
On a daily basis, works closely with the Global Operations team
Location: Make Relish, a Design Pickle Partner, is a fully remote company with a Company Hub in Scottsdale, Arizona.
First, Make Relish is anything but typical. We’re a group of hard-working, creativity-loving individuals from around the world. You will work directly with new hires to ensure Design Pickle’s customers get the best creative work they’ve seen in their lives!
Do we love pickles, too? Most of us! But don’t stress if pickles aren’t your thing. It’s not a deal-breaker. We do look for passion and interest in something though because our uniqueness is what helped make us into the great company we are today.
We stand by our vision, purpose, and values, and these are mission-critical to how you show up every single day.
- Passion for our purpose: to be the most helpful creative company in the world.
- Quality Assurance experience with a focus on quality standards and company processes
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Premiere Pro, and Acrobat.
- Experience utilizing Canva, Figma, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Google Slides.
- Demonstrable creative skills with a strong portfolio.
- Strong leadership skills, ensure collaboration, drive productivity, and foster a positive team atmosphere.
- Strong attention to detail, eye for accuracy, and quality control.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and strong decision-making skills.
- Comfortable working in a high-growth, fast-paced environment.
- Speed and agility to work efficiently and effectively under pressure.
- Stay up-to-date with new design techniques and software.
- Can actively communicate with creatives in English in written form and real-time and video calls.
Quality Assurance Experience in creative delivery
Art Director Experience
- Quality Review on all deliverables that follow Design Pickle quality standards, the scope of service, and internal procedures.
- Assess design outputs (graphics, illustrations, and animation assets) developed by creatives.
- Reviews the aesthetic, technical, and critical requirements of Design Pickle’s Customer requests based on its quality standards.
- Create reports documenting errors and issues for fixing
- Actively communicating with Creatives to ensure all projects meet quality standards, customer objectives, and deadlines.
- Provides sound recommendations for the improvement of the creative output in a timely manner.
- Creates reports documenting areas of improvement on overall aesthetics and creative quality of customers’ requests.
- Contributes to creating quality measurements for creative output.
- Collaborates with QS teammates on coming up with strategies on how to streamline handling their queue and the Creative team they are assigned to.
- 100% Remote work
- Fast-tracked development potential
- Adobe CC Subscription
- Consistent payout schedule
- Diverse creative community
- Amazing Culture guided by our Core Values
- And so much more!
Make Relish is a Design Pickle Partner focused on global talent acquisition for multiple creative global solutions to provide high-quality design, illustrations, and motion graphics to Design Pickle’s customers. Make Relish is dedicated to changing lives through creativity by providing independent contractors across the globe with above-average industry pay rates with a consistent payout schedule, and the chance to work within a diverse creative community.
Design Pickle was founded in 2015 with a vision to change lives through its creative software, solutions, and services. Since then, the company has grown to be the #1 flat-rate creative services company in the world. We have served tens of thousands of clients with a team that spans the globe.
In 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022, Inc. 5000 listed Design Pickle as one of the fastest-growing companies in America.
We are a company that takes our core values to heart:
Be the SPARK
Let your fire and passion inspire someone else’s day.
Seek out new ways to improve performance, satisfaction, and impact for our customers. Less is more rules supreme.
Give it to me STRAIGHT
Lead with radical and professional candor in every situation. Graciously accept when others do the same. Move forward together and aligned.
HELP when nobody’s watching
Find opportunities to support each other and our clients beyond the day-to-day.
Lean into HARD
We thoughtfully select our challenges and tenaciously commit to conquering them.
Make your own PICKLES
We are a collection of incredible individuals who challenge ourselves and each other to grow. Change is celebrated as a sign of progress.
You can learn more about our company, our vision, and what we stand for on our website and social channels. We can’t wait to meet you—thank you in advance for your application!
To apply for this job please visit remotive.com.