About Pompa Program:
Are you ready to join a highly motivated and rapidly growing team that is passionate about helping people with their health? Look no further than Pompa Program! Headquartered in Park City, UT and over 200 employees nationwide, we have an answer to many of the health issues that the world is facing today. We are a faith-based, mission-driven company who is on a mission to empower people to take control of their health and get their lives back. Our team is incredibly aligned, and we firmly believe in the body’s amazing God-given ability to heal itself. If you share our passion for improving people’s health and believe in the incredible potential of the human body, then apply to be a part of something truly special.
About the role:
Pompa Program is seeking a highly motivated, creative, and experienced Creative Director to lead our creative team in developing and executing innovative, compelling, and effective marketing and branding campaigns. The ideal candidate will be passionate about health and wellness, have a strong track record of developing and executing successful creative campaigns, and be a natural leader who can inspire and motivate a team of designers, videographers, and other creative professionals.
- Develop and execute creative strategies that align with our brand and mission
- Lead the creative team in the development of compelling marketing and branding campaigns, including print and digital ads, email marketing, social media, and website design
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure campaigns are aligned with overall marketing and business objectives
- Provide creative direction and guidance to designers, videographers, and other creative professionals
- Oversee the development of visual and written content, ensuring it is on-brand, high-quality, and effective in achieving marketing goals
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends and best practices and apply them to our creative strategies
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, ensuring they are delivered on time and within budget
- Build and maintain relationships with external vendors, including photographers, videographers, and agencies, as needed
- Manage and mentor the creative team, providing regular feedback, coaching, and development opportunities
- 7+ years of experience in creative leadership roles, preferably in the health and wellness industry
- A strong portfolio demonstrating a track record of successful creative campaigns
- Experience creating YouTube and Facebook ads
- Videographer experience in a formal environment
- Experience with social media trends
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Experience managing a team of designers, videographers, and other creative professionals
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Familiarity with industry-standard design and creative software
- Passion for health and wellness, and a belief in the body’s ability to heal itself
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment
$90k – 130k base salary
We are a rapidly growing company with a passionate team dedicated to making a difference in people’s lives. If you are looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to make a difference, we encourage you to apply.
Currently we are only open to remote employees residing in the following states: CA, CO, FL, GA, IN, NY, OR, PA, TX, TN, UT
Pompa Program is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pompa Program does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies.
To apply for this job please visit remotive.com.