Apollo.io combines a buyer database of over 250M contacts and powerful sales engagement and automation tools in one, easy to use platform. Trusted by over 160,000 companies including Autodesk, Rippling, Deel, Jasper.ai, Divvy, and Heap, Apollo has more than one million users globally. By helping sales professionals find their ideal buyers and intelligently automate outreach, Apollo helps go-to-market teams sell anything.
In the last year, we’ve grown ARR 3x, quadrupled our active users, and closed a $110M Series C led by Sequoia Capital in March of 2022. This year, we continue to grow faster each month with record months of sales and added ARR. We hope you apply.
Working at Apollo
We are a remote-first inclusive organization focused on operational excellence. Our way of working ensures clear expectations and an environment to do your best work with ample reward.
About the role:
The cloud security engineer will be responsible for security tooling within the Apollo cloud platform, based on GCP. They will reduce the risk of vulnerabilities and configuration issues working closely with Engineering and Devops. They will build and run monitoring systems to detect and manage incidents.
Daily Adventures & Responsibilities:
- • Builds tooling to improve the security state of the GCP environment and manages outcomes to meet security SLA’s
- Work with DevOps to ensure that they have the tools needed to integrate security into Engineering Development and Operations
- Develop new security systems for Engineering, IT, and Security to enhance security and make it easier to produce and maintain secure systems
- Identify and assess 3rd Party technologies for applicability in the Apollo Infrastructure
- Maintain situational awareness of threats and vulnerabilities
- Monitor for breaches and incidents and execute the incident response plan
- Maintain the operational integrity and efficacy of security systems
- Perform threat intelligence to determine probably threats before they become manifest
What We’re Looking For:
- 3+ years experience in cloud management in a DevOps or Security role
- Experience building monitoring systems
- Experience running incident response processes
- Strong cloud security or DevOps skills
- Some development skills in Ruby or Python
- Ability to evaluate commercial products
- Knowledge of common cloud security threats
What You’ll Love About Apollo
Besides the great compensation package and culture that thrives in openness and excellence, we invest tremendous effort into developing our remote employees’ careers. The team embraces that we have a sole purpose: to help customers maximize their full revenue potential on the Apollo platform. This mindset opens us up to a lot of creative approaches to making customers successful at scale. You’ll be a significant part of a lean, remote team, empowered to really own your role as a proactive educator. We’re very collaborative at Apollo, so you’ll be able to lean on your teammates, even in adjacent departments, to help you achieve lofty goals. You’ll be supported and encouraged to experiment and take educated risks that lead to big wins. And, you’ll have a whole team remotely by your side to help you do it!
To apply for this job please visit remotive.com.