We are digital builders born in the cloud and currently, we are looking for a Cloud Data Engineer.
Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the European IT industry! We use an agile, cloud-native approach to empower clients to seize the full potential of the public cloud.
Your daily work:
- Creating impact on our customer projects, build data pipelines and design data transformations on cloud data platforms
- Working alongside the customer, sales, and project managers to design and architect data solutions, owning them from a technical point of view
- Being part of our diverse global data team (nationalities from over 30 countries) building deltalakes, lakehouses, and data warehouses
Your skills and attributes of success:
- Degree in computer science or equivalent
- Proficient with Python, SQL with some knowledge of cloud computing
- Passionate about learning new technologies
- Solid understanding of git/version control
- Knowledge of agile methodologies
- Work experience with Azure Data stack
- Some knowledge or experience of Snowflake or Data Vault
- Experience with Spark
- Fluent communication skills in English and Finnish
Your super-powers (we’d consider any of these as a big plus):
- Hands-on experience with any cloud provider
- Familiarity with data warehousing and lakehouse
- Some experience with NoSQL, Kafka
If you don’t meet all of the desired criteria, but still fit most of the requirements, we encourage you to apply anyway. Let’s find out together if we are a good fit for each other!
What do we offer in return?
- A highly skilled multinational team
- Individual training budget and exam fees for partner certifications (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud) and additional certification bonus covered by Nordcloud
- Access to join and the possibility to create knowledge-sharing sessions within a community of leading cloud professionals
- Flexible working hours and freedom to choose your tools (laptop and smartphone) and ways of working
- Freedom to work fully remotely within the country of Finland
- Local benefits such as extensive private health care and wellness benefits
Learn more about #NordcloudCommunity. If you’d like to join us, please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile.
Nordcloud, an IBM company, is a European leader in cloud advisory, implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record of helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud and Amazon Web Services – and is a Visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud IT Transformation Services. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 1500 employees, and counting, and it has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects.
Learn more at nordcloud.com
To apply for this job please visit remotive.com.