Chief Architect Neptune DXP Cloud
In this role, you will take over the responsibility for our Neptune DXP cloud platform.
At the same time, you will have the opportunity to establish a new development team with the focus on further developing our cloud platform products and providing assistance to our productive customers.
The Neptune DXP cloud platform is our PaaS solution where customers can efficiently provision, manage, and scale instances of our Neptune DXP Open Edition development platform.
As part of our cloud-native approach, we leverage the extensive features offered by Microsoft Azure. This includes services such as Azure App Service, Azure Functions, Azure Storage, Azure Cosmos DB, and more.
Key foundations of your work will be automation and Infrastructure-As-Code to orchestrate all relevant processes for the platform, including deployment, configuration, and management tasks. Daily, you will design and implement solutions that help facilitate disaster recovery, security, networking, auto Scaling, high-availability and reliability of our platform, among others.
As the leader of this new team, your responsibilities will encompass technical leadership, shaping the product vision, project management based on agile methodologies, and fostering a collaborative and innovative team culture. You will guide your team in implementing cloud-native development practices, with a focus on scalability, fault tolerance, and security.
Links about the service:
Portugal – Remote
What do we offer?
- Our comprehensive benefits package includes health insurance, home office furniture budget and 25 vacation days.
- Career advancement opportunities.
- Positive and supportive company culture: Our company culture is rooted in Norwegian values of positivity, supportiveness, and fun, creating a work environment that is both productive and enjoyable.
- International growth company with a diverse workforce: You will have the opportunity to work alongside a diverse group of 100+ individuals from 34 different nationalities in an international growth company that is expanding rapidly.
- Trust-based work environment: We foster a trust-based work environment where you can take ownership of your work and have the autonomy to make decisions that contribute to our collective success.
- Lead the design and development of our cloud infrastructure, ensuring scalability, resilience, and cost-effectiveness.
- Lead and mentor a cloud engineer, providing technical guidance, fostering collaboration, and promoting professional growth.
- Develop and execute Neptune Software’s cloud strategy, aligning it with business objectives and industry best practices.
- Drive infrastructure automation and IaC tools to streamline cloud deployments and enhance operational efficiency.
- Establish and enforce robust security controls and compliance measures to protect data and ensure adherence to relevant regulations.
- Continuously monitor and optimize cloud performance, identify areas for improvement, and implement solutions to enhance efficiency.
- Lead cloud migration initiatives, collaborating with teams to plan and execute seamless migrations and integrations with on-premises infrastructure.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging cloud technologies, trends, and innovations, and assess their potential for enhancing our cloud infrastructure.
- Provide technical expertise in troubleshooting complex cloud issues and guide the team in resolving critical incidents.
- Lead and administrate internal cloud infrastructure
- Support our Pre-Sales, Sales and Customer Success teams in all cloud infrastructure related questions
- Consult and troubleshoot customers on their cloud strategy
- Manage and execute projects for customers.
- Contribute to the Neptune community and documentation.
The Product and the Company
Neptune Software is a leading low code/no code (LCNC) application development platform that revolutionizes application development and helps organizations digitize their operations. The Neptune LCNC platform enables organizations to seamlessly build state-of-the-art business applications that integrate into their existing IT landscape, including unparalleled SAP ERP inside-out integration capabilities. With Neptune, organizations can create apps that span a wide range of use cases, from point solutions in areas such as HR, maintenance, logistics, and supply chain management to integrated portals for employees, customers, and suppliers.
The platform provides an extremely fast time to market at a much lower cost and better integration and customization than any other player in the industry. Neptune already has a strong international position in the market, with both mid-sized and large corporations as customers.
Our industry-wide accolades include multiple G2 Leader Awards in Digital Experience Platforms, Rapid Application Development, and Low-Code Development Platforms. Additionally, we have received several recognitions as a Strong Performer from Gartner Peer Insights and in the Gartner Magic Quadrant.
Neptune Software is headquartered in Oslo, with a secondary office in Hamburg, Germany. The rest of our employees work remotely from six other countries.
Neptune Software was acquired by Private Equity firm Triton Partners in 2022 and embarked on an accelerated expansion.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field.
- Extensive experience in cloud architecture design and implementation.
- Strong knowledge of cloud platforms, we are using Microsoft Azure.
- Proficiency in cloud infrastructure as code (IaC) tools (Terraform) and automation frameworks.
- Solid understanding of cloud security principles and best practices.
- Experience with containerization technologies, such as Kubernetes.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to influence and inspire cross-functional teams.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical thinking abilities.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Relevant certifications, such Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert
To apply for this job please visit remotive.com.