VetsEZ is seeking an AWS Infrastructure Manager to support the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Health Middleware and Data Management (HMDM) DevSecOps project. This position will focus on implementing On-Premise to Cloud, Cloud Strategy, Cloud Development & Integration, Cloud Migration, and Cloud Infrastructure & Managed Services.
The candidate must reside within the continental US.
- Consult with clients on the system design of AWS environments.
- Manage cloud implementations, upgrades, migrations, and change requests on client cloud environments.
- Create, implement, and assist in the development of scripts to automate everyday operations.
- Monitor and maintain multiple AWS environments based on client requirements.
- Lead development teams to build and deploy micro services-based applications in public cloud with Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment tools and processes.
- Lead program optimization to work within constructs of an AWS environment.
- Analyze requirements, design specifications for functional activities, and provide identification/fixes for the problems identified within existing systems design/implementation of new systems, enhancements of the existing systems, and participate in analysis, design, and new construction of AWS architecture.
- Provide technology evaluation, process, expertise, leadership, project management, and technical services and perform as the technical project lead for technology design and implementation as required.
- Mentor and guide junior level resources on the team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technical related discipline.
- Minimum of eight (8) years of professional experience in information technology and Federal Government contracting.
- Strong Experience with designing and deploying AWS Services like Elastic Compute (EC2), Storages (S3, EBS, EFS, Glacier and AWS Storage Gateway), RDS, Lambda, CloudTrail, and CloudWatch.
- Possess an understanding of VA’s enterprise architecture, system/application architecture of key healthcare and benefits delivery systems in the VA, and processes/tools used within the VA.
- Extensive experience/knowledge building out infrastructure on AWS.
- Experience with large migrations to and from AWS.
- Exceptional written/oral communication skills.
- Ability to obtain a government clearance.
- Agile/SAFe experience.
- AWS Certification.
- 401k with Employer Match
- PTO + Federal Holidays
- Corporate Laptop
- Training opportunities
- Remote Opportunity
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Sorry, we are unable to offer sponsorship at this time.
To apply for this job please visit remotive.com.