As an Art Director at Corcentric, you will join a fun, collaborative team within an ambitious, entrepreneurial global organization. You will develop the Corcentric brand, along with our brand guidelines and stylebook, making sure we connect that look and feel across all of our digital and non-digital properties and elements.
This key position reports to the Vice President, Design & Brand Management and will work with a world-class brand and design team to achieve push the needle for the brand.
Is design in your blood? Do you love storytelling through design? Is the brand, creativity, technology space super exciting and familiar to you? If so, we would love you to have a major impact in developing an innovative creative, brand, and future design direction for Corcentric, one of the global leaders in Financial Technology. Join us as an important voice at Corcentric, where brilliant minds are collaborating to make bold, category-leading products, and the materials to support them. Together, we’re elevating the Corcentric brand and connecting with C-Level audiences. Let’s show the world what we can do together!
As an Art Director, you’ll be responsible for:
- Developing the Corcentric brand, our brand guidelines, and stylebook
- Developing a unified “look and feel” across all Corcentric platforms (including online, social, mobile, digital assets, and events) that is modern, insightful, relevant, innovative, and effective
- Ensuring that the Corcentric branding is present and unified across all of our digital and non-digital properties and elements
- Leading digital transformation of brand materials
- Supervising and championing design projects, establishing the right design team for each project, taking them forward proactively and enthusiastically, committing to successful delivery.
- Objectively maintaining and coordinating updates of design/template library as required to produce efficient results
- Leveraging proficiencies in design systems within a brand and marketing campaigns
- Executing brand initiatives across all digital platforms, demonstrating comprehensive skills in workflow management
- Acting as a design leader and storyteller, communicating effectively up and down the organization
- Identifying and solving challenges to ensuring timely and impactful project delivery
- Confidently managing the workflow of all presentations and business requests through our platforms whilst also delivering world class design for the business
- Driving cross-channel collaboration, partnering with Sales and Marketing, and participating in customer meetings
- Advising on improvements to systems and platforms to move the needle on brand automation
You’ll need to have:
- A portfolio that demonstrates an exceptional eye for detail, well-crafted layouts, and smart use of brand assets in PowerPoint (please submit with application to be considered)
- Extensive experience in designing and executing creative campaign assets for multi-touch or omnichannel demand generation campaigns that deliver optimal performance.
- A deep understanding of digital engagement and the digital distribution channels (including email) – with the ability to execute from concept to delivery against brand standards with excellence
- Extensive experience in a Business-to-Business (B2B) setting, with in-depth understanding of how to effectively leverage brand design to create customer-centric experiences
- Proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign, including how to use templates, design mechanisms and guidelines to produce and present best-in-class assets that champion brand consistency (icons, infographics, illustrations, etc.)
- Interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to collaborate cross-functionally on a global scale
- A team-player mindset with excellent people skills and the ability to effectively build rapport and liaise with other stakeholders and collaborators
- An aptitude for learning, with the ability to quickly pick up new tools, platforms, and resources, as well as staying in-the-know on relevant technical innovations
- An entrepreneurial, creative mindset with the ability to set clear brand boundaries and reliably deliver positive outcomes under pressure and within tight deadlines
(We want to make sure you’re set up to succeed, and we view these as the critical skills you’ll need to achieve great things at Corcentric!)
It’s great if you also have:
- Print and image retouching knowledge
- Relevant industry experience working with Financial Technology (FinTech), Managed Services, and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
(Psst…Don’t worry if you don’t check all these boxes… we view this as helpful experience that can shorten ramp-up time!)
Corcentric is a global provider of business spend management and revenue management software and services for mid-market and Fortune 1000 businesses. Corcentric delivers software, advisory services, and payments focused on reducing costs, optimizing working capital, and unlocking revenue.
We achieve success by exemplifying our core values in the way we work, communicate, and collaborate:
- Do the Right Thing
- Embrace + Drive Change
- Be Empowered
- Be Relentlessly Focused on the Customer
At Corcentric, we know that the hard work of our employees is what drives the success of our organization. We care about who you are and what you value, both inside and outside of work.
Within our organization, you will have the opportunity to work with smart, collaborative team members and approachable leaders. Our down-to-earth, solutions-oriented culture means you’ll have the opportunity to get hands-on with interesting work projects and be able to draw a short line from your contributions to business impacts. We prioritize professional development and encourage cross-functional promotional opportunities to enable you to reach your career goals. We have been in business for over 25 years and are thrilled to be actively growing and scaling our teams accordingly – it’s an exciting environment and a great time to join.
We also recognize the importance of work-life balance and want to support your efforts to take care of your health and well-being and the health and well-being of those who depend upon you. In support of this, we are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package to our full-time team members, including:
- Generous annual paid time off program that increases with tenure
- Eight paid holidays plus an annual personal holiday to recognize or celebrate an occasion that is important to you
- An annual paid day off to volunteer for causes that are near and dear to you
- Paid maternity, paternal/secondary caregiver, and adoptive parent leave
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- 401k program with a company match
- Medical insurance plan options ranging from a traditional PPO to High Deductible Health Plan options that feature a company HSA contribution
- Dental plan – including orthodontia coverage
- Vision plan – including discount for LASIK surgery
- All medical, dental, and vision insurance plans are available from the first of the month following your start date – no extended waiting period to be eligible!
- A no-cost Employee Assistance Program – 24/7 access to confidential counseling services and a wide range of additional support and professional services
Our roles require routine use of standard office equipment, such as computers, keyboards, printers, phones, and filing cabinets. You may need to type, reach, and lift office materials of a reasonable weight. Travel may also be required based on job responsibilities and business needs.
Corcentric does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.
To apply for this job please visit remotive.com.