Arduino’s mission is to enable people to enhance their lives through accessible open-source electronics and digital technologies. Since 2005, millions of people, from kids and students to engineers and professionals around the world are using Arduino to innovate in the fields of music, games and toys, smart homes, farming, autonomous vehicles and many more.
We are now looking for a talented Product Owner to enhance the Arduino Cloud ecosystem. We believe in hiring collaborative smart people who are excited to push boundaries. You will work closely with cross-functional teams of technology specialists with a shared passion for Cloud and IoT solutions focused on delivering high-quality products.
What we offer
- A challenging career path in a rapidly growing company with modern vision and talented teams.
- A competitive salary (and benefits) that values people skills and experience.
- A young and inspiring work environment that encourages diversity and cultural exchange.
- Individual growth objectives with a dedicated budget for learning/training.
- Flexible working hours and working locations, we value work-life balance!
- A meaningful work opportunity in a mission-driven company committed to empower people around the world.
And if you plan to visit our offices from time to time…
- Ping pong and foosball tournaments (sport or gym benefit is also included for everyone!).
- Seasonal celebrations, happy hours and everyday drinks and snacks at the office.
- Sunny rooftop lunch breaks and hamacas for relaxation and concentration.
What you’ll work on
- Work closely with the Product Managers and Engineering Managers to create, prioritize and maintain the whole Arduino Cloud backlog and roadmap.
- Define how to map customer requirements to solutions and features in our digital services
- Coordinate the development work for three different business units: Maker, Education and Professional.
- Actively contribute to the specification documents definition, ensuring designers and developers have the proper amount of documentation before approaching a new feature.
- Work closely with Team Leaders to manage multiple teams backlogs, taking part in Refinements and contributing to user stories definition and prioritization.
- Collaborate with engineering teams to ensure product features are delivered on time and to high-quality standards.
- Collaborate with Product Managers to bring clients voice to the conversation, monitoring and organizing customer feedbacks and representing one of the most important Arduino Cloud voices in the Arduino Community.
- Work with Product Management and marketing teams to develop product positioning, messaging, and go-to-market plans.
- Monitor and analyze product performance metrics, take part in user research and participate in business analysis to identify opportunities, market trends and potential risks.
What you bring
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related field
- 5+ years of work experience in Agile product management
- Proven track record of delivering successful products
- Strong technical background, with experience in software development and cloud technologies
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to make data-driven decisions
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Experience with digital services (SAAS)
- Experience on Internet-of-things applications, architectures, standards and protocols
- Familiarity with the Arduino platform and community
If you are passionate about technology and want to work on cutting-edge products that have the potential to change the world, then we want to hear from you! Apply now to join our team as an Arduino Cloud Product Owner.
To apply for this job please visit remotive.com.