Bloomreach is the world’s #1 Commerce Experience Cloud, empowering brands to deliver customer journeys so personalized, they feel like magic. It offers a suite of products that drive true personalization and digital commerce growth, including:
Discovery, offering AI-driven search and merchandising
Content, offering a headless CMS
Engagement, offering a leading CDP and marketing automation solutions
Together, these solutions combine the power of unified customer and product data with the speed and scale of AI optimization, enabling revenue-driving digital commerce experiences that convert on any channel and every journey. Bloomreach serves over 850 global brands including Albertsons, Bosch, Puma, FC Bayern München, and Marks & Spencer. Bloomreach recently raised $175 million in a Series F funding round, bringing its total valuation to $2.2 billion. The investment was led by Goldman Sachs Asset Management with participation from Bain Capital Ventures and Sixth Street Growth. For more information, visit Bloomreach.com.
Become an Application Product Manager for Bloomreach! The work you do will impact hundreds of millions of customers in the online space. The salary range for this position is € 2 200 – 3 300 per month, depending on your skills and experience, along with stock options and other benefits. You will be working in one of our Central European offices (Brno, Bratislava) or from home on a full-time basis (based in SK/CZ) and you´ll become a core part of the Product Team.
As a part of the Bloomreach team, you will have the opportunity to influence how dozens of companies communicate and personalize the online experience of millions of people. You will be responsible for defining the direction for the essential features which lay the foundation for the whole product, and helping top e-commerce businesses and enterprises manage their projects both easily and safely. Furthermore, you will play a key role in shaping the future of Bloomreach product on its way to IPO, making a significant impact on the company’s growth and success. Join us in this exciting journey and help us build the future of e-commerce!
It’s our vision that the Application platform team provides our clients great experience while using the application with ease to create new assets and collaborate with other teams. It will be up to you to execute this vision, so that customers teams and users can cooperate to build amazing customer experiences, adopt more use cases and help them drive their business.
You will manage shared functionalities that are utilized by our clients and internal teams and are crucial to proper functionality of the application. These are essential features such as access management, authorization, importing, cloning and management of assets. We have hundreds of clients and every day thousands of their employees use our platform to bring a great value to their business.
As App Product Manager you need to comprehend the whole application and identify how to develop features that comprehensively support other parts of the application. In this role you need to balance the needs of existing customers and new requirements. It would be important to decide what are pros and cons with creating something new vs modifying existing features but you also need to consider business values and think why this would be important for our clients. There are also opportunities to dive deeper into the SaaS business model (e.g. scaling, costs etc..) and understand what needs to be taken into account to make it a win-win situation for us and our clients.
- Own the the feature across the whole lifecycle, from opportunity identification, through specification & development to adoption
- Discover and identify client business problems, needs, and the larger business objective
- Evaluate the impact and value proposition for solving the need for the target client and find the best solution
- Define and articulate what the success looks like and measure it
- Coordinate and communicate with internal stakeholders (engineering, design, product marketing, product research) from both the business & technical side.
- Support development of features from other components finding the right balance between security, compliance and ease of use.
- Basic understanding of IT (Databases, Cloud, SaaS etc..)
- Critical thinking. You are expected to understand the problems behind the requests of internal business stakeholders and clients. Distinguish a symptom from the core problem.
- Clear communicator and team player. The ability to communicate concisely and convincingly in a way that demonstrates clarity of underlying thoughts. The experience working cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment is highly valued.
- A pragmatic approach to problem solving and “Can-do” attitude.
- Analytics skills to understand data and how to interpret them.
- Business thinking and interpreting business value
- Experience from a B2B or B2C SaaS/Technology company
- Experience working with/for enterprise companies
- Knowledge and interest in a field of security is nice to have.
A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one.
We have defined our 5 values and the 10 underlying key behaviors that we strongly believe in. We can only succeed if everyone lives these behaviors day to day. We’ve embedded them in our processes like recruitment, onboarding, feedback, personal development, performance review and internal communication.
We believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your working style.
We work remote-first with several Bloomreach Hubs available across three continents.
We organize company events to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about what’s ahead.
- We encourage and support our employees to engage in volunteering activities – every Bloomreacher can take 5 paid days off to volunteer*.
We have a People Development Program — participating in personal development workshops on various topics run by experts from inside the company. We are continuously developing & updating competency maps for select functions.
- Our resident communication coach Ivo Večeřa is available to help navigate work-related communications & decision-making challenges.*
Our managers are strongly encouraged to participate in the Leader Development Program to develop in the areas we consider essential for any leader. The program includes regular comprehensive feedback, consultations with a coach and follow-up check-ins.
Bloomreachers utilize the $1,500 professional education budget on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses, certifications, etc.)*
The Employee Assistance Program — with counselors — is available for non-work-related challenges.*
Subscription to Calm – sleep and meditation app.*
We organize ‘DisConnect’ days where Bloomreachers globally enjoy one additional day off each quarter, allowing us to unwind together and focus on activities away from the screen with our loved ones.
We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for each other.
Restricted Stock Units or Stock Options are granted depending on a team member’s role, seniority, and location.*
Everyone gets to participate in the company’s success through the company performance bonus.*
We offer an employee referral bonus of up to $3,000 paid out immediately after the new hire starts.
We celebrate work anniversaries — Bloomversaries!*
(*Subject to employment type. Interns are exempt from marked benefits, usually for the first 6 months.)
If this position doesn’t suit you, but you know someone who might be a great fit, share it – we will be very grateful!
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Bloomreach are considered property of Bloomreach and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
To apply for this job please visit remotive.com.